Oregon Lyme Disease Network is a 501(c) 3 non-profit organization developed to help raise awareness of Lyme Disease in the Northwest. We established in July 2001 .
All of our officers are volunteer staff. No salaries are paid and our volunteers are 100% volunteer staff.
Our organizational goals are
- Raise awareness of Lyme disease in Oregon, Washington and Idaho
- Increase ability for Lyme disease patients advocate for themselves, through education and access to resources.
- Ensure local physicians get up to date training and support through ILADS, LDA , Time For Lyme and CALDA.
- Create and train support group leaders and create avenues for meetings for support groups in Oregon, Washington, and Idaho.
- Assist needy families in gaining testing and and if necessary , treatment for children suffering from presumed Lyme disease.
- Collect and maintain data regarding Lyme disease,Lyme carrying vectors in Oregon, Washington and Idaho.